About The Organisation
Interestinglaws.com is a blogging website that encompasses everything law- aiming at sharing awareness about different laws, history, socio-political issues and many more things in the most precise manner. It provides comprehensive information on various legal topics, covering many aspects of the law that people interact with in their daily lives. Apart from that it has blogs on interesting facts about Indian Politics and some other mind boggling blogs too.
About The Internship
- Interns will be expected to write blogs on legal or political issues.
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be their original work.
- The intern should have good drafting skills.
The intern will get a publication for his or her blog
Mode of Internship
Minimum 1 month (which may be extended depending upon the performance of the intern)
- Student of any year pursuing 5-year Law course or 3-year Law course can apply.
- The students pursuing a master’s degree in the field of law may also apply
How to Apply?
Please send your CVs along with your name, contact number, year of study as well as your course, in the body of the email itself to email@example.com. The subject of the mail should be “Application for Legal Internship”.
Last Date to apply: September 2020.