Interesting Laws is an online platform that encompasses everything about law and politics. Our vision is to create awareness about laws, history and socio-political issues in a succinct and precise way. We aim to provide comprehensive information on legal topics, primarily covering those aspects of law which touch the everyday life of an individual. Backed by a highly motivated team of law-enthusiasts, we are sure about making an indelible mark in our domain.
Join us as an intern, to be an essential part of one of the fastest growing online legal platform.
INTERESTING LAWS’ INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate students enrolled in an institution affiliated by the UGC. A maximum of 3 interns shall be selected from a College.
- A proactive personality, ready to face challenges and take new initiatives.
- Willing to promote Interesting Laws at your Campus, amongst your Friends and all Social Media Platforms. [All allotted tasks would be evaluated]
WHAT INTERESTING LAWS EXPECTS FROM YOU?
- Deliver high quality original write-ups on allotted topics.
- Brainstorm and pitch contemporary topics and write relevant content on them.
- Shine out by representing Interesting Laws in your College and amongst your Peers.
- Share all the Updates of Interesting Laws on your Social Media Platforms and relevant Groups.
- Help us Promote our Events – Get Registrations for our paid events and earn on every such registration.
WHAT INTERESTING LAWS HAS FOR YOU?
- Boos your CV by earning a Certificate on Completion of the Internship Program.
- Publication with your name on our upcoming legal and political blog.
- Earning Opportunity of up to 20% on getting Registrations for paid events
- Top 3 Interns at the Completion of the Tenure would avail a Certificate of Excellence.
- Get an opportunity to permanently join our Core Team, if you outperform others.
- Free Entry in our Flagship events during your tenure.
- Enrich your Writing, Research and Communication Skills.
- Opportunity to Host Quizzes, Webinars and Interactive Sessions with us in future.
- You would represent INTERESTING LAWS at your college and various platforms.
For any Queries Mail us at [email protected]
For all updates, you may like/follow our social media handles,