We value your privacy and are committed towards safeguarding it against all reasonable apprehensions. The terms of our Privacy statement are as follows:
1. On your registration as a user on InterestingLaws, your username will be visible to other visitors of InterestingLaws.
1.1 Any comments submitted to the Website or posts made via our forums are readable by the public, therefore exercise of discretion before posting under your real name is advised
2. We reserve the right to use your contact details, which include your email id obtained through your registration on our site or any other page, the access to which requires the submission of contact details. Such details may be used to personally contact you and render relevant services and improve our website.
3. We will at all times keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
4. In order to improve InterestingLaws we may collect, store and use your personal data, including:
Information about your computer, your IP address and your use of InterestingLaws;
information that you provide when you register with InterestingLaws; and
any other information that you choose to send to InterestingLaws.
5. We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over internet connections, even if encrypted.
6. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission or unless: (i) our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint-venture with another party, (ii) we are required to do so by law, or (iii) in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
7. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit InterestingLaws. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to InterestingLaws in order to provide advertisements about relevant products and services of interest to you.
8. We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.